The Hong Kong New Zealand Business Association is an essential group for anyone doing business in Hong Kong – or planning to. Our members include major corporate, SMEs and individuals. Some have joint membership with our sister organisation, the New Zealand Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong.
We are supported by, and work closely with:
- · The Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office
- · The Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- · Invest Hong Kong
- · Hong Kong Tourism Board
Similar links are in place with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and New Zealand Trade and Enterprise (NZTE). HKNZBA is a member of the Federation of Hong Kong Business Associations Worldwide, a unique network of 39 Hong Kong Business Associations in 28 countries with more than 11,000 individual associates. HKNZBA welcomes new members with business links with Hong Kong. Membership benefits include:
· Invitation to the annual HK Forum in Hong Kong, an annual flagship event which attracts Hong Kong Business Association members from around the world. It is a great opportunity to meet up with not only business contacts but government officials, to keep up to date on the China strategy and offers opportunities to learn more about doing and maintaining businesses in Hong Kong and Mainland China.
· Special exclusive airfares: Members of the HKNZBA are able to access exclusive airfares flying Cathay Pacific to HK, China, Asia and UK/Europe. In most cases the discount will more than cover your annual membership fee. These discounts are available in Business, Premium Economy and Economy Class. Contact us here for more information.
· Joining a growing network of business and individuals with a focus on Hong Kong
· Join as an individual, corporate or country member
· Regular networking events in Wellington and Auckland
· Seminars, presentations and talks led by leading New Zealand and Hong Kong business, educational and trade experts
· Annual Chinese New Year events in Auckland and Wellington
· Promotional opportunities via our website
· Opportunity to leverage our close relationships with the Hong Kong Trade Development Council, the Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, Invest Hong Kong, the Hong Kong Tourism Board, and New Zealand’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs and New Zealand Trade and Enterprise.
· Regular e-newsletter highlighting upcoming events and opportunities
· Opportunities to join and/or network with inbound and outbound trade delegations
· Access to student scholarships and other funded opportunities
· Access to HKSAR Government news and announcements
· Networking opportunities for tertiary students