The Hong Kong New Zealand Business Association are promoting businesses to showcase their involvement in the New Zealand – Hong Kong/China relationship by sponsoring a category in the HSBC NZCTA China Business Awards 2019.
The awards were established over fourteen years ago by the NZCTA and are the biggest awards in NZ focused on Asian markets, with over 600 guests expected to attend the Awards Dinner on 6 June 2019. 6:30pm for 7:25pm Dinner at Shed 10, 89 Quay Street, Queens Wharf, Auckland CBD. Dress Code: Black Tie
This year, HKNZBA is sponsoring the “Success in Hong Kong by a New Zealand Organisation” award category. The awards are judged by prominent business people who have extensive experience in doing business with China and representatives from the category sponsors. Award finalists will receive significant profile including a short video for their organisations. HKNZBA will invite the award winner to speak at our annual Hong Kong festival in August.
The six award categories are:
- Auckland Airport Award for Contribution to the growth of Chinese Tourism in New Zealand
- NZCTA Award for Investment between China and New Zealand
- NZTE Award for Trade between NZ & China
- Cathay Pacific Award for Best use of eCommerce in exporting to China
- New Zealand China Council Award for Outstanding Contribution to the New Zealand – China Business relationship
- HKNZBA Award – Success in Hong Kong by a New Zealand organisation.
From the six awards, an HSBC NZCTA Supreme China Business Award winner is also chosen.
If you have any other queries feel free to contact me or David Wishart from NZCTA at email@example.com.