EPICNZ is returning 27 May 2016, with a key focus on Innovation, Diversity and Building Connections.
EPICNZ (Ethnic People in Commerce New Zealand) is an annual conference facilitated by the Office of Ethnic Communities to bring together New Zealand’s business people, ranging from those at the outset of their business careers to experienced leaders.
The 2016 Conference provides a forum for attendees to:
- build connections and network with other ethnic and local and international business communities (including Maori, Pacific and Ethnic businesses)
- engage with ideas about emerging issues, trends and opportunities
- hear from successful business people
- discover opportunities for business expansion and collaboration
- explore potential markets and trading opportunities.
We seek to ensure that the annual conference is made up of a diverse range of participants who can network and learn from one another. Every year our audience is made up of a range of business leaders and representatives, including small business owners, SME’s (Small Medium Enterprises), commercial enterprises, academic institutions and relevant government agencies.
EPICNZ is not only an opportunity for ethnic business leaders to network with one another, but a platform to build connections between the ethnic business community and mainstream, Māori and Pacific businesses.
We hope you will take this opportunity to join us at this complimentary event.
For more information please visit: http://conference.epicnz.co.nz/