Hong Kong: The opportunities for investment and trade
Hong Kong is one of the world’s most open and dynamic economies. With its free-port status, world-class infrastructure, world’s busiest international airport and container ports, it continues to offer investment and trade opportunities for New Zealand.
Hong Kong is the world’s 3rd most important financial centre and plays a unique role as a key business rendezvous point between Mainland China and the rest of the world.
Please join us to hear from business leaders and experts on the opportunities Hong Kong has to offer:
This free event will include:
- The economic outlook for Hong Kong
- Specific opportunities for ICT and F&B sectors
- Hong Kong: An Intellectual property trading hub
- Case studies
- Briefing on Trade Mission to Hong Kong and other part of North Asia
- Andrew Sayers, President of the Hong Kong New Zealand Business Association (HKNZBA)
- Steve Barclay, Director of Hong Kong Economic & Trade Office
- Yin Robards, Deputy Head of Australia and New Zealand, Invest Hong Kong
- Catherine Beard, Executive Director of Export New Zealand
Date: Thursday 5th June, 2014
Time: 4.00 pm registration, 4.15 pm start
Venue: BusinessNZ, Lumley House, Level 6, 3-11 Hunter Street, Wellington 6011.
RSVP: by latest Friday 30th May, 2014
Enquires: Ms. Barbara Tsui, Executive Officer of the HKNZBA on +64 9 307 1216